transvaginálny ultrazvuk

thiagogo

Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! fnafgame.io

thiagogo

Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! fnafgame.io

dordle12

I value your message, and I'm looking forward to hearing what you say. Play with me if you have time at a terrific game I found called dordle.

dordle12

I value your message, and I'm looking forward to hearing what you say. Play with me if you have time at a terrific game I found called dordle.

Esmera

no pre mňa to bolestivé bolo, lebo som mala úzku vagínu, nešlo to, musela som sa nejaký čas rozťahovať doma prstami, priznám sa, a až potom ma mohol lekár plnohodnotne vyšetriť, dovtedy to robil len brušnou sondou, ktorá vraj nie je dostatočná