Multiple endocrine neoplasia

Príspevok v téme: Multiple endocrine neoplasia
jk dass

type 1 (MEN 1), sometimes called Wermer's syndrome, is a rare disorder that causes tumors in the endocrine glands and parts of the small intestine and stomach. In MEN 1, the endocrine glands — usually the parathyroids, pancreas and pituitary — grow tumors and release excessive amounts of hormones that can lead to disease. However, the tumors are usually noncancerous (benign).

The excess hormones can cause a wide variety of signs and symptoms. These can include tiredness, bone pain, broken bones, kidney stones, and ulcers in the stomach or intestines. MEN 1 can't be cured. But regular testing can detect problems, and doctors can provide treatment as needed.
www.infobrez.com

emmbrisbanertw

I'm still to know more knowledge about that. But what I'm more knowledgeable of is building retaining walls. That's why if you're looking for a retaining wall builder in Brisbane, call us now! Get the Best Retaining Walls in Brisbane

NestorHernandez

Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I didn't know this was a male related disease and I'll be sure to ask my doctor about the next time I'm in for my check up! I would like to recommend my favorite appliance repair in lubbock tx www.appliancerepairlubbock.net

little

IT asset management is the process of ensuring an organization's assets are accounted for, deployed, maintained, upgraded, and disposed of when the time comes. Put simply, it's making sure that the valuable items, tangible and intangible, in your organization are tracked and being used. becafex.com